As always, Top Ten Tuesday is meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.Today’s topic is Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught… And I decided that I’m going with zombies. Here are top ten zombie books I think everyone should read.
1. The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman
2. World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
3. Cell by Stephen King
“Anyone talking on a cell phone after a particular event becomes an aggressive, bloodthirsty zombie” :)))
(4. I Am Legend by Richard Matheson…vampires…)
5. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks
6. Autumn by David Moody
7. Patient Zero by Jonathan Marferry
8. Monster Island: A Zombie Novel by David Wellington
9. Zombie Britannica by Thomas Emson
10. The Passage by Justin Cronin
Do you like zombies? Recommendations? Happy TTT
Pictures kindly borrowed from internet.