Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week’s topic is ‘ Books You’d Mash Together (pick two books you think would make an epic story if combined) (Submitted by Rissi @ Finding Wonderland)’
1. Watership Down + The Song of Ice and Fire
Because why not? Hazel, Fiver, BigWig could be Stark family… And both are quite bloody. Umm did I ruin someone’s childhood now?
2. I, Robot + Harry Potter
Basically like Harry Potter. Except that they are all robots. Because god I love steampunk. And spells will be replaced by electricity.
3. The Martian + Robinson Crusoe + I Am Legend
Basically what I want is more Mark Watney. So this should be easy. Except it’s not. Because he’s not alone on that island?? Please send help.
4. Peter Pan + Invisible Man
Peter Pan is not quite visible. Har har harr. Oh poor Wendy and the children. This might pass for a horror story.
5. The Song of Ice and Fire + The Inheritance Cycle + Temeraire + The Hobbit & How To Train Your Dragon
Okay. Abort? Abort the mission? I’ve got no clue what I’m doing here but guys imagine all those pretty dragons together.
6. Mortal Engines Quartet + The Lunar Chronicles
The Lunar Chronicles, except that Luna and Earth are very very hungry umm planets + we could have other planets.
7. Hunger Games + Les Miserables So Les Mis cast in Hunger Games? From what district would Jean Valjean be?
8. Throne of Glass + A Court of Thorns and Roses
9. Septimus Heap + Tiffany Aching books
10.Shannara + His Dark Materials
Rissi…what have you done. What have you unleashed :o
What books are you cooking? Happy TTT!