I was nominated by A House of Books ! Thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
Here are my questions and my answers:
1. Did you make any New Year Resolutions, and if so what were they?
I did not make any resolutions as I can’t really keep them and afterwards they make me sad. I decided though that in 2015 I will leave nothing hanging for the next year. No courses, no assignments, no tasks, no bills, nothing undone :) I also decided to find more time to be with my friends. And to read more books!
2. If you could only read one book in 2015, what would it be?
I could never choose just one! It’s like eating one potato chip. If I had to choose only one book, I would probably not read the whole year TT__TT (did I just write that?)
3. What book do you hate, that everyone else seems to like?
I’ve never quite liked Crime and Punishment (as much as Idiot), Lord of the Flies, Brave New World, Finnish literature except Waltari. Then Clocwork Orange and American Psycho, which I don’t hate but they are not ones I’d read again.
4. What is the one genre of book you least like?
I love fantasy, YA, dystopians and science fiction. I enjoy reading French classics over all the classics. Then political and historical nonfiction.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world with one book, where would you go and what book would you take with you? Aaa. This is very difficult one. I’d love to go to France with a book. Errr…does it count if I want my ereader…it’s basically a book.
6. Where is your favourite place to read? Close to the fireplace or anywhere warm (maybe I have different answer if asked summertime).
7. What is the one book you have never read, but really feel you should?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I really really feel like I have to read it. Then also other English classics by woman athors I have never touched.
8. Where do you get your books from – your local bookshop, online, charity shop, library? Usually library, often also online. I only buy books if I feel like I need to adopt them because otherwise they’ll be thrown away (or if I see crazy discounts…) or which I have read tons of times.
9. If you had to have a week without books, what would you fill that time with? If I had unfinished books and that bookless week was to start, I’d probably spend much of time imagining how the books could end, reading about the books I haven’t read, adding those books to tbr lists, binge watching tv series
10. What book are you reading right now? White Fang by Jack London.
1. If you were a character in a book, what kind of a book would it be? Who are you? How would the book end?
2. Do you only read books or do you also read comics, manga, magazines, newspapers? Which ones?
3. What was most memorable experience for you in 2014?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What’s your favorite animal (mythological creatures are absolutely counted in)? Why?
6. What country are you from?
7. What do you want to do in 2015?
8. Your book boyfriends/girlfriends? Crushes? Why them?
9. Do you have some songs you listen to when you read? What about songs that match that book?
10. Who’s your favorite villain?
8 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”
Thank you so much for the nomination!
Now, please please please, run and pick up that ‘Pride and Prejudice’! Do it for the sake of the universe! Now! :P
:D :D :D I’m kind of hopeless with that book but I will certainly try to read it in this year
Thanks so much for the nomination! I didn’t even think many people looked at me because I am a new blogger! =D
Thank you so much for the nomination!
Thanks again for the nomination! :)
Well done :) Cool answers too. How would you answer questions 1 and 3?
:D very sneaky to ask me my own questions.
1. Haha hmmm it would be an adventure book filled with adrenaline. I would be main character or this person who only appears once in the whole book but it changes whole course of the book. Definitely happy ending. Not Disney happy but happy. Sad endings ruin my life o.O
How’d you reply to #1? :)
3. There were so many! I started this blog, had part of my internship, read books, studied (it was cool sometimes), reconnected with old friends/ex-friends, met new people :) (I can’t choose just one myself still I didn’t put the question in plural form)
3, and feel free to answer #10 too :D