Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is ‘Books That Take Place in Another Country’…I decided to go with India.
1.Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
2. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
3.Life of Pi by Yann Martel
4. Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
6.Everybody Loves a Good Drought by P.Sainath (nonfiction)
7. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (memoir)
8. Dongri To Dubai : Six Decades of The Mumbai Mafia by S. Hussain Zaidi (nonfiction)
9. The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
10. Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
Where are you traveling this week? Happy TTT!