Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and found a new home with That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week’s topic was ‘Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019’ and gosh I love this topic… so much reading to be done in 2019 but first two books… have no idea if they come out before the summer or not. Same for few other titles.
1.Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas *squeals of happiness*
2. Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell *happy squeals*
3. A Map of Days by Ransom Riggs – yes still have not read it… will I like it?
4. Becoming by Michelle Obama – please tell me it gets better because now I am not convinced and more like excited to be done with it
5. The Wizards of Wall Street by John Brooks – I mean it has wizards??
6. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern – Remember Night Circus? Good, yeah? Can’t wait to read this one
7. Evil by Julia Shaw – another nonfiction I keep seeing around a lot
8. When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Daniel H. Pink – coming out today ha!
9. The Vegetarian Myth: Food, Justice, and Sustainability by Lierre Keith – Listening to this on Audible and really excited about it. Review coming up. Hopefully
10. Maid: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive by Stephanie Laid. – another book I have heard so much about
Anything I’ve missed? Talk to me :) Happy TTT!